Valvoline a product invented 140 years ago, and one that has continued to be reinvented ever since, the Valvoline™ family of motor oil has a formula perfect for your vehicle's needs. Our shop chooses Valvoline as it the right choice for our drivers providing high quality benefits to protect your vehicle and ensure it performs longer and more efficiently.
VALVOLINE™ PREMIUM CONVENTIONAL MOTOR OIL
For as long as there have been cars, there's been a guy under the hood looking for a few more horses. And Valvoline's been right there too, hard at work creating the next great oil for the next great engine. Valvoline™ Premium Conventional was one of the first all-climate motor oils ever created, and still represents Valvoline's unending commitment to excellence and innovation.
VALVOLINE™ SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL
Valvoline Full Synthetic motor oil is specially formulated to provide enhanced engine protection against heat, deposits, and wear. Through its advanced formulation, Valvoline Full Synthetic provides extra detergents and dispersants that provide maximum sludge and deposit protection, along with premium additives that hold up to high temperatures and friction under severe driving conditions.
SynPower™ Full Synthetic Motor Oil is formulated to provide enhanced engine protection against heat, deposits, and wear. Additional product benefits include:
- Provides excellent engine cleanliness through superior sludge and varnish protection
- Helps reduce engine wear at high temperatures with improved viscosity stability
- Provides outstanding high-temperature protection under severe driving conditions
- Provides superior cold-temperature protection through faster oil flow at start-up
- Formulated with antiwear additives that stay in your oil longer for outstanding protection against friction and wear
- Helps maintain fuel efficiency for the life of the oil*
- Is fully compatible with all conventional and leading synthetic motor oils
WE STAND BY VALVOLINE™ at Churchville Service Center located at 14 Priestford Rd in Churchville, MD